Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Jamaal Williams players betting options. He will arrive on the field at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX. His Detroit Lions (1-2) take on the Seattle Seahawks (1-2) in Week 4 at Ford Field.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams is rushing for 56.0 yards per game this season, which is down from Sunday’s over/under 66.5 yards.
- So far this season, Williams has exceeded this week’s prop betting total once for rushing yards (66.5 yards).
- Williams is 4.0 yards over his rushing average this season (52.0).
- Williams has passed her running prop twice in three games played this year.
- Williams recorded one rushing touchdown in two game seasons, while hitting multiple times in each outing.
Williams receives information
Latest Sports Gaming Podcast Video
- Williams’ average of 9.7 receiving yards is 4.8 shy of his plus/minus on Sunday.
- Williams has gained more than 14.5 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Williams’ average prop total for receiving yards is 13.0. But he’s racking up 3.3 less per game than that.
- Williams has exceeded his receiving yards prop in 33.3% of his games (one in three).
- After playing three games this year, Williams hasn’t caught a touchdown pass.
Seattle Seahawks standings
- The 157 rushing yards per game given up by the Seahawks’ defense makes it the 30th-largest rush defense in the NFL.
- The Seahawks’ opponents have four rushing touchdowns (1.3 per game). The Seahawks defense is 27th in the NFL in this category.
Where to watch Jamaal Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s programming schedule for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best online sports betting bonuses and offers? Discover BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.