Josh Rojas — hitting .268 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, four walks and six RBIs in his last 10 games — will be in action for the Arizona Diamondbacks against the Cincinnati Reds, with Mike Minor on the hill, June 13 at 9:40 p.m.
MLB Betting Predictions
Josh Rojas Betting Information and Statistics
- Rojas ranks 170th in homers and 193rd in RBI among MLB batters in action.
- Rojas has reached base via one hit in 23 games this year (of 31 played) and had multiple hits in six of those games.
- Rojas has hit a home run in two of 31 games played this year and in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
- Rojas has scored at least 14 times this season (45.2%), including three games with multiple points (9.7%).
- Rojas has led in a run in nine games this year (29.0%), including four games with more than one RBI (12.9%). He has also participated in three or more races for his team in two competitions.
- In 64.5% of his games this season, Rojas has struck. He also played five games with multiple punches (16.1%).
Accessories by Josh Rojas
Rankings of opposing pitchers
- The Reds are averaging 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth in the league.
- The Reds’ pitchers have a combined 5.34 ERA this year, which ranks them 30th in MLB.
- Reds pitchers have a WHIP of 1.422 this season, fourth worst in the majors.
- The Reds have allowed the third-most home runs this season with 79, or 1.3 per game.
Where to watch Josh Rojas
*Confirm FuboTV’s programming schedule for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best online sports betting bonuses and offers? Discover BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.