Take a look at Olamide Zaccheaus’ player prop bets set by Sportsbook for his next NFL game Sunday at 1:00 p.m. ET airing on FOX. His Atlanta Falcons (2-2) meet the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2) in Week 5 at Raymond James Stadium.
Zaccheaus receives ideas
- Zaccheaus is averaging 43.5 receiving yards, 9.0 more than his prop bet on Sunday.
- In 75.0% of his games this year (three of four), Zaccheaus has totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Zaccheaus is amassing 43.5 receiving yards per game, 16.5 more than his average yard total (27.0).
- Zaccheaus has exceeded his bet on receiving yards in 75.0 percent of his games (three of four).
- Zaccheaus had a touchdown in one of four games this year but only had one touchdown in that game.
Latest Sports Gaming Podcast Video
Tampa Bay Buccaneers standings
- The Buccaneers are giving up 214.3 passing yards per game, the 14th-highest pass defense in the NFL this season.
- So far this year, the Buccaneers have allowed their opponents six passing touchdowns, averaging 1.5 per game. This ranks 16th in NFL play.
Last three games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. yards||Rec. DT|
|against the browns||02/10/2022||2||55||0|
Where to watch Olamide Zaccheaus
*Confirm FuboTV’s programming schedule for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best online sports betting bonuses and offers? Discover BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.